Wednesday, March 25, 2009

She was the Queen of the Citadel : Will miss you my friend

It takes quite a lot of grit to say, that you really acknowledge the worth and the value-addition that a few people create in one’s life. These people are their around you, always, who matter and who help in shaping the current pace of our lives.
Do we feel their presence? Do we acknowledge their worth in our lives? Probably not!
I wanted to write a few notes on one of my very close associates, my senior Project manager that i had worked with, in my previous organization. She reported to my desk.
As i knew her, she was one of the finest, committed and dedicated professional that i ever saw and understood, since the mantra of ‘professional behavior, work diligence and ethics’ got into my head.
What really amazes one is the iota of vulnerability that she projected. The vulnerability in all the right essence of the word ‘GO get it’. You could always expect her to come with a blank expression, which pumped your ego to give her the ‘mystics of truth on any domain’, and which she would imbibe naturally. I always had this hunch, that she knew more then what she displayed. This made her rise above the ‘cut’ in my eyes.
A question that has always hovered around my mind, is the capability that she possessed in displaying compassion and absorbing so much that was happening around her all the time at her personal and professional life. She could take it all together.
She would nurture her team as her own children and make sure they lived upto the organizational expectations all the time.
I could feel the happiness around me with her mere presence. She made me feel that she was around all the time, to make things happen. She would resonate confidence, and pump up a smile within moments.
She had persistence and patience and she knew it all. I could never see her 'nay' to a point of view. She would always dwell into deeper thoughts and come up with some solution.
We had to part ways, but she represents to me a fine blend of ‘curiosity, success, happiness and satisfaction” All well packaged.
I must admit, parting from her was the toughest for me to deal with. It brought me to the end of a saga, a chapter, which i will cherish all my life. Each chapter, has a moral, which i know comes back straight in front of your eyes, as if she will pop into my chamber, right now.
You will always remain as the queen of the citadel. I miss you my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment