Sunday, March 29, 2009

This World is not for Losers !!

Well the title says it all !!
Over the last decade and a half in my professional and personal life, I have come across people from diverse backgrounds. People, who have had meteoric rise in their lives and also plummeted down as if they ever existed.
How does it feel living one’s life by your own and still making the best of the worlds. The mantra is "Go for It...the way you feel it will work"
I have always practised the art of 'being on my toes', it keeps me alert and have now developed a 360 approach towards the people and the life around me. It is when you take a deep breath, sit back and relax, the world passes by in a manner so fast, that it makes the whirlwinds run over in a swish.
The pain and the anguish begins to wrap around you only when you are unnoticed by what would have made sense to you in your life.
One has to have the power or atleast develop all the instincts for smelling, eating and doing things in one's life, which brings a moment to cheer, just for YOU.
So, before the world around me starts ringing the bell so loud that it rocks my head, I want to be a winner. So as they say, be the first to take the BIG step, it does not matter whether it works or fails, but the fact that you’ve made a move, means a whole lot to your inner self.
People around you may not agree what you say and do, but the mouth flaps will sit back after some time.
This world works evolves and revolves around the winners
It did for me at least... so which side are you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment